You may have noticed that I’ve stopped posting my weekly workouts. Or maybe you haven’t! :)
Either way, I’ve stopped posting my weekly workouts because I met my goal.
Last year I wrote a post about how I wanted to try and hold myself accountable to my workouts by posting a weekly recap of my physical activity. My goal was to track them for a year, and that year is up!
What was the point of posting my weekly workouts?… Well not a whole lot, really. But it did help me see what I was doing. OR wasn’t doing. And that’s really all I was trying to accomplish. I would notice that if I wasn’t doing anything at the beginning of the week, then I knew there would probably be 4 workouts in a row, wed-sat. I also found that Tuesdays are my most frequent day for working out.
One of my resolutions last year was to use all 10 of my classes at my group fitness gym. February was the only month that it didn’t happen! I also changed gyms half way through the year because of our move, but continued to use ClassPass and ended up doing well over 10 classes each month. Mission accomplished!
Although I won’t be documenting my workouts consistently on the blog anymore, I’m still making a conscious effort to maintain at least 4 workouts a week, along with random physical activity thrown in the mix.
It took me some time to get last week’s post together, so I’m just going to bundle both weeks of workouts, 1/24-1/30 and this week 1/31-2/6, all in one post!
- FitAustin: One of my favorite studios! Lots of leg work, getting ready for my ski trip!
- Define: Revolution: Just three of us at the 6am class. Fun upbeat music to get us through a really tough ride!
- A crazy intense class at OTL fitness. My friend who owns the gym was hosting an intro class Saturday morning so I decided to sign up! Finally, the perfect opportunity to try out his gym. It’s a shame I live so far away, because I’d love to make regular appearances there!
- TONS of yard work in the late afternoon. Scott trimmed the tree, I bundled and hauled the scraps up front.
- Yard work: bundled up the rest of the tree limbs, raked up leaves/rocks in the backyard and bagged it all up in a lawn bag. We had 5 full bag!
- Cycling at Resolute fitness
- FIT Austin: TRX class… it’s like the trainer knew I went out the night before. Not a ton of cardio this time, but a lot of shoulder/mobility technique work.
- Jazzercise in Georgetown: I talked my mom and sister in law into meeting me for a class before our nail appointment on Saturday. OMG it was so much fun! Our instructor was intense and so energetic! We were all pretty sweaty afterwards!