We were invited over to our neighbors house for dinner and I wanted to bring something easy that I could make in less than 30 minutes. This is the easiest little treat to whip up for a last minute dessert option.
What you need:
- Spread peanut butter between two crackers.
- Microwave chocolate in 15 sec increments.
- Dip cookies in chocolate and sprinkle one side.
- Lay flat on wax paper and place in the fridge until it’s time to eat! The chocolate hardens pretty much immediately.
They’ve got a hint of sweet and salty and I’ve heard them be compared to homemade butterfingers.They’re so tasty! Try them and tell me what you think!
As much of a Hallmark Holiday Valentine’s Day is, I can’t help but get excited to celebrate it. I love the color combination pink and red, hearts everywhere, people loving on their
dogs significant others, flowers, and of course chocolate/candy. I was feeling very festive last night and put together V-Day treats for my little team at work. Chocolate covered pretzels were my treat of choice. Super easy, hold up in room temperature, and easy to stuff in baggies and hand out. A very low maintenance treat indeed!
Since I won’t be at work on Friday, my coworkers got a pre Valentine’s Day goodie today! Hope they like them :)
Come back tomorrow to see things I’m loving this week!
I received this new baking pan for my Birthday and I was so pumped to try it out!! It’s called the Brookster… How fitting is that?! Not only is it called the Brookster, but it’s a brownie and chocolate chip cookie all in one, score!! I just have to share this brilliant idea with y’all!
- Favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Favorite brownie recipe
- Brookster pan
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Mix together both brownie and cookie mix–separately!
- Fill Brookster pan with 1/4 cup brownie mix
- On a separate pan, mold 6 cookies, about 2 tbsp of cookie dough about 1/2 inch thick
- Place both in the fridge for an hour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place cookie on top of brownie and bake for about 18-20 min. If not done by 20 min, keep in for an additional 2 min and do the toothpick test. I think mine were in there for a total of 26 min.