If you’ve read my blog or scrolled through a couple of my weekly workout posts in the past, you’d know that I have an extreme fondness for ClassPass. Well today my love for the organization grows even more! I’m happy to announce that I’ve been asked to be a part of their Ambassador team, which is launching today! Follow along with #ClassPassAmbassador
It all started in December 2014 when ClassPass launched in Austin… I was given a free month to promote ClassPass and try out new studios and fell in love with the concept of ClassPass. Hundreds of boutique studios, offered all hours of the day, for a steal of a price… I was sold! I knew that once we moved, my old gym wouldn’t be an option anymore, and I would need something more flexible with my commute and schedule. ClassPass was the answer. I take classes literally all over Austin. Anywhere from Lakeway, Bee Caves, South Lamar, North Burnet, North Austin, etc.
*I wrote a review post when they launched in Austin back in December 2014, you can check it out here.
What to expect from ClassPass
- One monthly fee of $79(varies by city)
- Over 100 different participating boutique studios to pick from.
- Variety… indoor cycle, barre, pilates, boot camp, TRX, dance, martial arts, yoga, boxing, rowing, etc.
- Convenience of scheduling all hours of the day. Flexibility.
- Flex Pass: if you travel a lot, this perk is ideal. Just switch locations and take classes all over the states, including other countries too! Here is a list of all the cities that are participating.
- Most importantly, getting OUT of your comfort zone.
If you’re interested in trying ClassPass, click here. ClassPass is currently offering my friends $20 off their first month! Jump on that deal while you can!!! I promise, you won’t regret it!