As I was going through my amazon wish list, I realized I had a bunch of fitness related things on there and decided to compile them here in case you have a fitness lover in your life! Or if you’d like to get yourself a special treat for Christmas, totally do that too! Most of these items are on Amazon Prime, two day shipping, baby!
- Yoga mat: My old one is starting to fall apart.
- Yoga mat towel: I never knew you needed a yoga mat towel, but whoa, after taking a hot yoga class it’s so necessary.
- Polar heart rate monitor: a friend of mine has this heart rate monitor and she loves it! I’m always impressed with the amount of calories burned. I’m very curious to see how many I burn when working out!
- Strappy sports bra: because, why not?
- Foam roller/The stick: It’s a love/hate relationship with the stick. When my legs are really sore after a squat sesh the day before, a foam roller or stick is totally necessary.
- Burts Bees face wipes: Since I work out before work, these little things come in handy big time.
- Columbia down jacket: I could use another fluffy/neutral colored jacket for skiing this year!
- Petite gym bag: once again, perfect for my morning workouts before work.
- Fitbit Surge fitness watch: This is a huge splurge, but I hear that people LOVE their fitbits. This one tracks GPS, heart rate, steps/workouts, monitor sleep, wireless sync with computer/cell phone, etc. It’s the all in one package!