I wanted to make a special treat for Scott on a lazy Sunday morning and ended up with this creation. All of the best breakfast ingredients in one dish! Super easy, super quick, and a crowd pleaser for sure! Make sure you pin for later and try it for Christmas morning!
What you’ll need:
- 1 can Grand Biscuits
- 1 package Jimmy Dean pre-cooked sausage crumbles(This stuff is awesome!)
- 1 cup shredded monzzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Line the bottom of dish with biscuit dough, and press firmly down to seal together.
- Sprinkle sausage and cheese on top.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Pour over sausage and cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until set. Let stand for 5 min before cutting into squares. Serve warm.