Since Fall is my favorite season, I wanted to designate this post to a few of my favorite fall things around this time of year…
- Cooler temperatures… Ok so this is really just wishful thinking here in Austin, but I think soon enough temps will drop and there will be a cool crispy breeze in the air, which I absolutely love!
- Speaking of cooler temperatures…. The weather has been so much nicer lately after work, that I’ve really enjoyed rocking on my front porch and reading my kindle. Also, I found that side table for a heck of a deal and it fits perfectly in between the rockers.
- My fall wreath and front porch fall decorations. These pumpkins were gifted to us by our Aunt Connie and I just love them!!! I’m lacking in the fall decor area, but these pumpkins… I’m proud of them! Now I just need to get to the pumpkin patch and pick up a real one. Not sure if we’ll carve it or not.
- Fall pictures. We went out last weekend to get some pictures taken in hopes to capture a pic for our Christmas card. #operationchristmascard. I had mixed feelings about bringing the pups along since it was only about a 20 min shoot. We ended up just going, the two of us. I am still going to try and incorporate them into the card some how! Outfit selfie and a sneak peek from our photographer, Jen Stamps.
- $5.99 mums… In Scott’s words, “Not everyday can be two dozen roses” haha Which is what he told me when he brought these flowers home. I thought that was pretty adorable. They’re also our only fall decoration at the moment. *Insert see no evil monkey emoji
- Fall scented candles: Mmmm nothing more comforting than a yummy scented candle. Candles are just so warm and inviting to me. I need more candles in my life!
**I hope to partake in more fall festivities in the upcoming weeks. On the horizon: Bake these, visit a pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin, go to the Renaissance festival, Wurstfest in New Braunfels, order a pumpkin spice latte, carve a pumpkin, hand out candy to trick or treaters in our new neighborhood, and go to an NFL football game! Gah, I just love this season!