- Went exploring in our new neighborhood. We ended up running a total of 3 miles through the neighborhood streets. The cooler weather is really helping motivate me to get out and run. This hill was killer!
- Running town lake with Scott, met our goal of two laps this time.-40 min!
- Zenergy Pilates: strength circuit. Mostly quads, arms and abs. Love this studio and how hands on they are.-1 hr
- Barre at Dancers Shape-1 hr
- The Bar Method: Another studio I’m really coming to love. They call you out by name throughout class to fix your form or give you a positive shout out. I really appreciate that sort of thing- 1 hr