- 1 mile warm up on the treadmill, followed by 35 min of weights…chest press, bicep curls, lat pulls, hamstring, quads, and abs. -45 min
- Chisel’d- super intense circuit workout. Started out with the first series: half burpees, chest press, weighted squats and mountain climbers. Started with 50, 40, 30, 20, 10. We did two more series in the same format with different workouts. I was dying!! -1 hr
- Cardio wild card(5:45 am class)-super fun mix of jumping jacks, high knees, mountain climbers, kickboxing, at my favorite studio, Dancers Shape-1 hr
- Pilates mat(6 am class)-tried a new studio this morning, Todd Pilates. Loved this class! It focuses on core, with other movements incorporated. I especially loved the upbeat music.-45 min
- Bike tour in New Orleans-4 hrs
7.5 hours of physical activity this week! and loved every min of it!