It’s 6pm and I’m still in my pj’s and don’t feel bad about it! I’m totally blaming this cold and rainy weather for it too.
I prepared The crockpot prepared the perfect meal for this cold winter night. Crockpot potato soup. It’s super easy and super delish. Rich and creamy, but not super unhealthy like most recipes I’ve seen.
- 32 oz bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 32 oz reduced sodium chicken both
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- bacon/or bacon bits
- shredded cheddar cheese to taste
- salt/pepper to taste
- Add potatoes, chicken broth, cream of chicken, and salt and pepper
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours in the crockpot until potatoes are tender. You can also mash potatoes if they’re still cubed.
- An hour before serving, cut cream cheese in the cubes and add to crock pot. Also, this is when you’ll add in your bacon bits
- Once cream cheese is soft, whisk into soup mixture. Soup should be ready once cream cheese is mixed in!