*I was given a membership to ClassPass to help promote Austin’s launch!
My free month of ClassPass is officially over but what a fun month it has been! The month of December was a busy one, with the holidays, an eventful schedule, and still working out at my gym regularly, I didn’t get to try as many classes as I would have liked to. BUT I still feel like I got good use out of my month worth of classes!
What is this ClassPass you keep hearing about?!
“ClassPass is a monthly membership to the best boutique fitness classes in your city. There are thousands of classes available to ClassPass members, including cycling, pilates, yoga, strength training, dance, martial arts, and more.”- ClassPass website
How it works:
Buy a monthly classpass membership. Take as many classes as you’d like each month! You can visit any studio in the ClassPass network up to 3 times per membership cycle. –ClassPass website
There are classes every day of the week, some starting as early as 5:00am! Austin alone has 56 participating studios for you to pick from, located all over Austin. I got to try Dancers Shape, which I really loved, Ride Indoor Cycle, and MOD fitness.
I had a great experience with ClassPass and I found it really fun and very convenient for my lifestyle. Buuut I can see how there could be some hiccups along the way.
- Trying something new and mixing up your workout.
- Tons of different times to fit your schedule
- Variety of classes, some of which you might not have tried without the pass!
- Meeting new people
- Getting to try a multitude of boutique studios without having to buy an expensive membership at each one
- Only 3 classes per studio per month-If you find a studio you really love, you’ll only be able to visit it 3 times with your classpass for that cycle… but with so many studios to pick from, it’s never really an issue.
- Location-Depending on where you live, you may not have as much variety of classes or you may be driving a good bit to get to them. This was never an issue for me.
ClassPass was awesome because it got me in the door to new studios that I’ve never tried before. I was a first timer and it brought me out of my comfort zone. If you’re considering joining, click here(<<-affiliate link) and skip the wait list!