What a perfect topic to end Blogtober on… I wasn’t consistent through the whole month, but I will have posted 17 posts this month once it’s all over with! That’s more than I normally would have, so I’m happy about it. Also, I loved going to the link up and reading everyone’s posts, especially this one!
So today’s prompt… Facts about me. When I think about myself, I always think there’s nothing really *special* to share, just general, boring stuff. Maybe it’s not super boring to others, and I guess I’m just used to my life. But here goes nothin…
1. I’m from Austin, and a 6th generation Texan.
2. My parents got divorced when I was 5 and are now both remarried.
3. I have a brother. He’s 3 years older than me.
4. We were pretty poor growing up.
5. I’m 26 and married to Scott, who will be 34 in December(!!)
6. We have two dogs, Mac and Melvin.
7. We have 0 debt, other than a house payment.
8. My favorite food is Mexican!
9. I’ve never had the chicken pox.
10. I was a cheerleader for about 9 years. But I never really saw myself as a cheerleader type of person.
11. I’m very loyal… but not very patient. My husband could attest to that.
12.I have a terrible memory and sometimes am scared that I will be develop Alzheimer’s disease when I get older, as my grandpa suffered from the disease.
13. I love watching live music and my favorite band is Ween.
14. My husband is my rock. He’s everything I’m not. He just gets me and I’m so undeserving.
15. I have to force myself to the gym, but leave feeling very accomplished.
16. I love watching NFL football.
17. This isn’t my first blog… I created “Loving This Unique Life”(hahahah) about two years ago on a whim and shut it down about a year ago to created Brooke Hamilton Blog. My most popular post is this one, thanks to pinterest.
And I think that’s a good stopping place… I just had too much fun with this prompt! Maybe you found out something new about me? or Maybe we have something in common? Thanks for stopping by!