I received this new baking pan for my Birthday and I was so pumped to try it out!! It’s called the Brookster… How fitting is that?! Not only is it called the Brookster, but it’s a brownie and chocolate chip cookie all in one, score!! I just have to share this brilliant idea with y’all!
- Favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Favorite brownie recipe
- Brookster pan
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Mix together both brownie and cookie mix–separately!
- Fill Brookster pan with 1/4 cup brownie mix
- On a separate pan, mold 6 cookies, about 2 tbsp of cookie dough about 1/2 inch thick
- Place both in the fridge for an hour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place cookie on top of brownie and bake for about 18-20 min. If not done by 20 min, keep in for an additional 2 min and do the toothpick test. I think mine were in there for a total of 26 min.