September is coming to an end so I thought I’d finally share what I’ve been up to lately. It’s been one fun month of celebrating!! Fall is my favorite time of year and I always feel like September kicks off the season! Even though we’re still in the 90’s here in Texas… That’s beside the point!
- Fantasy football- Killing it… Not
- Mac’s Birthday/leg injury
- Book club-“The Signature of All Things” That I have yet to start :-/
- Maw maw’s Birthday celebration-Family time and good food!
- Nikon D5300!!!!
- Celebrated my Birthday with a #madeinthe80s Skate party
- Bachelorette party for Courtney in Port Aransas
- 3Bs Clueless quote-along
- Date night with my maw maw to Long John Silvers and Old Navy :)
- Blonde(r) hair!!
- Laura’s baby shower
- Mee Maw’s Birthday celebration- (Dads side) The family got together to celebrate my Mee maws Birthday!
I’m especially excited to fill my blog up with beautiful pictures with my new camera! I’ve been having a lot of fun practicing. Expect to see LOTS more non-professionally-edited-but-non-iPhone-pics in the near future!
I’m saying bye to September and hello to October!