May has been a super social and jam packed month for me. So many great times spent with family, friends and new friends over the last month.
1. Melvin and I both got hair cuts at the beginning of May. He got his summer do, and I got some summer highlights. I think I’m about ready to go back to my blonde roots…literally. My roots are blonde!
2. We celebrated Mother’s day with Jan and my mom. We ended up getting Jan this bracelet and my mom these shoes! They both were so thrilled with their gifts!
3. Mani/Pedi with April for pre-wedding pampering… I got OPI’s “mod about you” Gorgeous color! I’ve gotten a lot of compliments too.
4. Celebrated Brandon and April the Thursday before the wedding with a family dinner. This is where she gave us our bridesmaid gifts which included, a canvas bag, day of earrings(that are gorgeous), a custom wine charm, and white monogrammed button ups for getting ready.
5. Had a blast at my brother and April’s wedding.
6. I joined a kickball team and we had our first game! But lost 8-2. This is my team! I missed the picture op!
7. Met up with my book club and talked about the most recent book we read… “13 reasons why” Powerful read but there were a lot of mixed feelings about the book from the whole group. Next book : “The Sherlockian.”
8. Celebrated the long Memorial Day weekend with friends.
- Friday: was dinner at the crawfish shack.
- Saturday: was river floating debauchery.
- Sunday: BBQ in our backyard
9. Went paddle boarding on Town Lake with Bailey, Liz and Noah!
10. Got together for a “chopped: brunch edition” with a group a friends while also celebrating the parents to be, Aly and Logan.