A quick and simple finger food that’s perfect for any get together. Caprese salad is a crowd-pleaser, so how perfect to make them into bite size snacks. They are super easy and quick to whip up.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- fresh basil leaves
What I did:
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella in half. I bought a container of soft mozzarella balls and halved them.
- Spear 1 half of tomato, mozzarella and other half of tomato and top with a piece of basil leaf.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Drizzle over little bites.