Happy Birthday Hazel!!! We finally reached the big ONE year milestone! I honestly can’t believe we’re already celebrating our baby’s first Birthday. A lot of life has been lived in these last twelve months! Here’s what we accomplished this month!
- Hazel was a reindeer in her first school performance. We were sooo giddy with excitement, watching her on stage. Her and her classmates “danced” to grandma got run over by a reindeer. She clapped for the audience and made everyone laugh. So adorable.
- She has quite the appetite these days and will pretty much eat anything. She LOVES spaghetti. Also, she tried broccoli and likes it! I was shocked!
- It was our last month of formula and the transition to milk has been seamless. We also transitioned out of the bottle and Hazel took it like a champ. All of the bottles have been packed away.
- She has 6 teeth now! 2 on top and 4 on the bottom.
- We celebrated her first Christmas and of course she was spoiled!
- She has started to fake chuckle and it cracks us up!
- She’s really into books and reading these days and will try and turn the pages on her own.
- Everyone says Hazel has the sweetest demeanor and I have to agree. She likes to sit back and watch the room. We’ve started calling her Bernice because she’s just like her great great grandma and loves to stare ha!